Do you have any information about Walmart MoneyCard login?, No need to worry if you don’t have one, because here we share some useful information about Walmart MoneyCard login, register your account, reset your password, Walmart MoneyCard balance check, how to use and more information.
Note: This is not the official site of Walmart MoneyCard but this information is gathered from its official website and other sources.
- What is Walmart MoneyCard ?
- How to Register or Activate Walmart MoneyCard account?
- How to Forgotten or Reset Walmart account?
- Recover your Walmart MoneyCard password
- Walmart MoneyCard login
- Walmart MoneyCard Get a $20 bonus
- What work are Walmart MoneyCard Accounts used for?
- Walmart and Green Dot revamp MoneyCard
- How to set Walmart MoneyCard user ID and password?
- Important info on third Govt Stimulus Payments on Walmart MoneyCard
- What Time Does Walmart MoneyCard Process Deposits?
- How to Get a Walmart MoneyCard?
- Walmart MoneyCard Fees
- How to Reload a Walmart MoneyCard?
- Earn cash back rewards by shopping at Walmart
- Walmart MoneyCard products eligible direct deposit
- Earn 2% annual interest on your savings account
- Walmart MoneyCard App Download
- How to Walmart MoneyCard Balance Check ?
- Work in the Banking Sector on Walmart MoneyCard
- How to Add a Signature on Walmart MoneyCard from Online?
- Walmart MoneyCard customer service
- Walmart MoneyCard live chat
- What Services does Walmart MoneyCard Offer?
- Walmart MoneyCard pricing
- Walmart MoneyCard login FAQ
What is Walmart MoneyCard ?
Walmart MoneyCard is a prepaid debit card that offers a safe and extra convenient way to pay than cash or prize. Better yet, you don’t have to use your Walmart MoneyCard at a Walmart store. You can use your Walmart MoneyCard wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. If your card has ever been lost or stolen, just let them know and they will cancel your this card and send a replacement (fees may apply).
The user is a 18 and 18+ over can buy and use the Walmart MoneyCard. Because the card is a prepaid debit card, there’s no credit check or bank account needed. You can get multiple cards for a single account and all fees and purchases will be drawn from that account.
Minors aged 16–17 can get the MoneyCard with parent permission, so it’s a great way to give an allowance, teach responsible spend habits, and make sure your teen always has money prize.
How to Register or Activate Walmart MoneyCard account?
You can activate or register your Walmart MoneyCard either online here or over the phone, at 1-877-965-7848. You will be prompted for your Walmart MoneyCard information. This includes your 16 digit card number, the expiration date, and the three digit security code enter the back of the card.
The only thing your contact Walmart at the number on the back of your card and let them know you don’t have a SSN. User can allow you to use the card as a gift card, and spend the money already loaded on it. And You are will not be able to reload the card.
Steps to activate Walmart account
- Click on the Account button in the upper-right corner of www.walmart.com.
- Click on Create an Account.
- Enter your name and email address on the sign-up screen field.
- And enter your 16-digit account code number.
- Issue your Expiration date and your card CVV (The 3-digit Security Code is the number printed flat on the right side of the signature panel on the back of your card) number in the field.
- Create a password and confirm it.
- Last select Create Account.
Walmart MoneyCard accounts provide these benefits
- Order Status
You message receive email confirmations when your items are shipped, as well as email notifications in case the Customer Service needs to contact you about your order.
- Address Book
You can store unlimited names and email addresses, then you access them for easy checkout.
- Photo Center
Upload, store and share your photos online.
- Wish Lists & Registries
You keep a running list of your favorite items and planned purchases.
How to Forgotten or Reset Walmart account?
Sign in to your mart mart account Create your Walmart MoneyCard login account Forgot your password? So here are the steps to help you. A verification code has been sent to:
- Create your Walmart MoneyCard login account.
- Enter your password to update this.
- Create a new password, verify another way, request a new code end the session.
- Issue on the verification code.
- Enter, you confirm your phone number, and enter a phone number or create a new password they sent you an email Sign in to your Walmart MoneyCard account.
- You can reset and change your account password by entering your password.
Forgot Walmart password
- Open the forgot password page.
- And enter the email address registered to your Walmart account.
- Select Request Verification Code.
- Check your email for the code. Be insure to check your junk or spam folder your email account.
- Enter the code and a new password that you have not used before in the field.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Sign in using your new password.
Recover your Walmart MoneyCard password
- Open your browser in any of your devices and go to the website link.
- Click on the “forgot password” option.
- Enter your email and submit.
- Then, check your inbox.
- You will have an email account with a specific link to reset your create password.
- Click there and change it.
Walmart MoneyCard login
- First open this webpage link.
- Enter your Online User ID and Password in the field.
- And then you tick the ‘Remember User ID’ option.
- Last click on the ‘Login’ button.
When you check this box your User Name is stored in a click cookie on your computer and is filled in automatically. For your security, you must still enter your password to log in account.
Note: To protect the privacy of your personal information, you do not recommend using this option if you are logging in from a public or shared computer (e.g., in a school, library or internet cafe).
Walmart MoneyCard Get a $20 bonus
Just make one new qualifying direct deposit of $500+ to a card by 8/15/21.
- MoneyCard must be successfully activated by 7/15/21.
- Your new payroll or government benefits direct deposit of $500+ must post to your account by 8/15/21.
- Then a $20 credit will be applied to your account by the 10th business day of the month following your qualifying deposit.
- A qualifying new payroll or government direct deposit is defined as a direct deposit that has not appeared on an account within the past 30 days.
- 1 credit/customer.
Plus, get up to $200 overdraft protection with opt-in & eligible direct deposit.
- Opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative.
- Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee.
- They require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee.
- Overdrafts paid at the discretion, and they do not guarantee that will authorize and pay any transaction.
What work are Walmart MoneyCard Accounts used for?
Walmart MoneyCard Accounts are a greate way to manage your money and make it easy to do things like:
- Shop online or in-store everywhere Mastercard or Visa Debit is accepted in the U.S.
- Earn cash back or prize on eligible Walmart purchases made with the Walmart MoneyCard Cash Back Account, up to $75 every year.
- Fast you send money or receive from other Walmart MoneyCard cardholders or any other Green Dot Bank issued card nationwide.
- Receive your pay up to 2 or 4 days before benefits or government benefits up to day with free direct deposit (subject to deposit verification and your payment provider’s process and timing).
- Conveniently pay bills on your schedule.
- Use it in your mobile wallets when you set up Walmart MoneyCard for Walmart Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
- Enter away money in the Savings feature that comes with the MoneyCard app and be automatically entered to win cash prizes every month.
- Share the love and order accounts for up to 4 family members with your activated and personalized card.
Fees and limits may apply to above features. Personalized card required.
Walmart and Green Dot revamp MoneyCard
Walmart MoneyCard, together with Green Dot, today announced updated features and benefits for the Walmart MoneyCard Reloadable Debit Card program.
The Walmart MoneyCard issued by Green Dot Bank and member FDIC, will now provide account holders with a 2% yield on money saved in the integrated savings account, up to four Money Cards for family members 13 years of age and older, and free cash deposits the ability to add money to your card from an existing bank account.
The Walmart MoneyCard, already the number one retailer-branded debit card available in the U.S., has made banking from your mobile phone even more attractive. With it’s easy-to-use online and in-app money management tools, it allows users to make the most of their cash card.
Now, in addition to gaining Prize Savings sweepstakes entries for dollars saved in the savings account and this MoneyCard is a card-holders will earn 2% interest (APY) on savings. The new High Yield Savings Account is just another example of how Walmart and Green Dot are supporte the financial wellness of the customer through financial services innovation.
Available at Walmart stores or online at www.walmartmoneycard.com, features and benefits of the updated Walmart MoneyCard include:
Walmart MoneyCard features and benefits
- ASAP Direct Deposit: Get your pay up to 2 days before payday or your govt benefits up to 4 days early with ASAP Direct Deposit your accounts.
- High Yield Savings: 2% percent Interest on Savings within the Walmart savings account included within the Walmart MoneyCard App.
- Free Cash Deposits: Your cash deposits to your the MoneyCard are now free at any MoneyCard Center or Customer Service area when using the MoneyCard mobile app. The mobile app generates a unique barcode for the cashier to scan and funds are available within 10 minutes on your account.
- Free Family Accounts: The primary cardholder can assign up to four MoneyCards to family members 13 years and older for free and giving busy families a digital alternative to cash to manage.
- Cash Back Rewards: The 3-2-1 Save cash back program provides all qualifying cardholders in the U.S and Puerto Rico with 3% Cash Back at Walmart, 2% Cash Back at Walmart fuel stations, and 1% Cash Back at Walmart stores, up to $75 each year.
- Monthly Fee Waiver: Waive your monthly fee when you deposit $1,000 or more deposit to your account each month.
- Bank Transfers: Use the app to add money and receive and send to your Walmart MoneyCard from your existing bank account.
- Prize Savings: The earning 2% interest on savings or cash back rewards on spend the customers also earn entries into the monthly Prize Savings sweepstakes.
- Free Cash Withdrawal: Get cash withdrawals from your card for free at Walmart Centers and Customer Service desks.
- EMV Chip Security: The Walmart MoneyCards now include EMV chips, providing additional security to your account.
- Account Lock Security: Ability to Lock and Unlock your account through the mobile phone. The Walmart MoneyCard cannot be used to spend or access cash at ATMs.
How to set Walmart MoneyCard user ID and password?
The following information will be required to set up the user ID and password of your Walmart MoneyCard:
- To create your Walmart MoneyCard user ID here and to create a user ID, you’ll need:
– Card number
– Expiration date
– Date of birth
– ZIP code
- When asked, enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- Come up with a Walmart User ID and choose a password to go with it.
- Then, fill in some personal information like your security question and a valid email address.
- Review the information and make sure it’s accurate.
- If you need to make any changes, simply click on Edit to do so.
- If everything looks good and click Confirm to finish creating your Walmart MoneyCard User ID and password.
Important info on third Govt Stimulus Payments on Walmart MoneyCard
Five easy ways Walmart MoneyCard can help you quickly and fast access the third Govt stimulus payment and other Government benefits. For eligible stimulus recipients, they get you fast access to your funds and post them to your account as soon as they receive the instructions from the IRS.
Expecting a third stimulus payment
- If you already 2020 tax refund and have set up deposit to your Walmart MoneyCard account then you are the eligible. Sign up for the Account Alerts to be notified of your incoming stimulus payment on this MoneyCard.
- If you have not filed your 2020 taxes yet, the IRS will receive and send the last direct deposit information that they have on file.
Check the status of payment with the IRS
Keep checking the IRS Get Payment portal to find out important information. You Notice this MoneyCard does not have any info regarding your payment status or eligibility.
Need a replacement card
If you have misplaced your card and need to report it lost or stolen, log in to Walmart MoneyCard or the mobile app to request a new card. Make insure the email address they have on file is correct.
Open a bank to receive a bank account number instantly
- Open an account to get started.
- Access your funds with early direct deposit for payroll or Govt benefits such as SSA, or SSI.
- You early direct deposit depends on-verification and when receive notice from your benefits provider and may vary from pay period to pay period.
- Government stimulus payments will be posted to your account as soon as they receive the instructions from the IRS.
If you have more questions!
- Check the IRS Website for more information about the Government stimulus.
What Time Does Walmart MoneyCard Process Deposits?
Walmart MoneyCard does not have a single time at which it processes direct deposits your account. They will credit your Walmart account as soon as it receives payment from your employer. The Customer service are unable to provide more exact timetables because payment timing depends on a few factors:
- When the pay or submits direct deposit information to the bank.
- Whether the pay or submits direct deposit info at the same time during each pay period.
- Whether the direct deposit is from an employer or for government benefits.
The Walmart MoneyCard offers ASAP Direct Deposit and meaning you can receive payment from private companies up to two days prior to your regularly scheduled payday. In the case of govt benefits, your deposit may post up to four days before you normally receive your benefits, as noted on the Walmart MoneyCard website. You keep in mind that you will only receive the deposits early if your employer or benefits provider sends payment the actual payday.
How to Get a Walmart MoneyCard?
You can request a Walmart MoneyCard online Card Issuance Fee. And you will be sent a card mail in 7-10 days.
You can also pick up a MoneyCard in any checkout lane at your local Walmart store for a $3 Card Issuance Fee charged at the time of purchase.
Walmart MoneyCard Fees
Here the most common fees for the Walmart MoneyCard:
- Issuance fee: $3.00
- Reload fee: $3.00 (free with direct deposit and Walmart Check Cashing, but check cashing fees may apply)
- Monthly maintenance fee: $3.00
To learn more about other fees, review the MoneyCard Cardholder Agreement you receive when you purchase your MoneyCard.
How to Reload a Walmart MoneyCard?
You can reload your Walmart MoneyCard using cash at any Walmart checkout lane. If you cash your payroll or government check at Walmart, you can load that onto your card as well.
Earn cash back rewards by shopping at Walmart
- Earn 3% cash back at Walmart.com, 2% cash back at Walmart fuel stations, & 1% cash back at Walmart stores, up to $75 each year.
- Get peace of mind with three coverage levels, up to $200, for purchase transactions with opt-in & eligible direct deposit.
ASAP Direct Deposit
- Get your pay up to 2 days before payday & your benefits up to 4 days before benefits day with ASAP Direct Deposit.
No monthly fee when you load $500
- Waive your monthly fee when you direct deposit $500+ in previous monthly period. Otherwise, $5.94 a month.
2% interest on savings (APY)
- Earn 2% annual interest (APY) on up to $1,000 in your savings account. Plus, get chances to win cash prizes each month!
Accounts for your family
- Order an account for free for up to 4 additional approved members ages 13+, in the app, with your activated, personalized card.
Walmart MoneyCard products eligible direct deposit
Better money management for Walmart shoppers
- Earn cash back on Walmart purchases
- Get paid up to 2 days early
- Unlock overdraft protection up to $200
- Waive your monthly fee with 500+ direct deposit
Get rewarded for your everyday purchases at Walmart up to $75 each year!
- 3% Cash Back at Walmart.com
- 2% Cash Back at Walmart fuel stations
- 1% Cash Back at Walmart stores
Plus, shop everywhere Visa or Mastercard debit cards are accepted in the U.S. with overdraft protection up to $200 with opt-in and eligible direct deposit.
Get your pay up to 2 days before payday
- With free ASAP Direct Deposit, you can stop waiting for Friday & make payday Wednesday.
Bank on your schedule
- Skip a trip to the bank & manage your money from the palm of your hands with the MoneyCard app.
Unlock overdraft protection up to $200
- Opt in & enjoy coverage levels for purchase transactions based on your eligible direct deposit.
Save more with no monthly fees
- No monthly fee when you direct deposit $500+ in previous monthly period. Otherwise, $5.94 a month.
Earn 2% annual interest on your savings account
Use your savings account in the app to stash cash for safe keeping, emergencies, or future purchases. Plus, earn 2% annual interest (APY) on up to $1,000 in your savings account!
Need more reasons to save?
Every month you’ll be automatically entered for chances to win one of 1,000 cash rewards in the Prize Savings Sweepstakes! The more money you stash away, the more entries you’ll earn.
Walmart MoneyCard App Download
Manage your money on Walmart MoneyCard anywhere, anytime! Mobile banking is made easy with the MoneyCard app. Money Deposit checks, monitor your balance, payments bills, transfer money & so much more services.
Download here It’s free & easy to use!
Earn cash back, 3% on Walmart 2% at Walmart fuel stations, & 1% at Walmart stores, up to $75 each year. The Order an account for free for up to 4 family members ages 13+. Get up to $200 overdraft protection with opt-in & eligible direct deposit. No monthly fee with qualifying direct deposit of $500+. Otherwise, $5.94 per month.
How to Walmart MoneyCard Balance Check ?
The way merchants process transactions, purchases may not post to your card for a few days. You have enough money for a purchase, merchants request approval for the purchase amount.
Quickly check your balance and transaction history online 24/7 by logging in to Walmart MoneyCard or the mobile app.
- You may also add your mobile number with Card by logging in to your account and selecting Account Settings.
- Then you can text the following commands to 96411.
- To get your balance, text “BAL Last4″ to 96411 (where Last 4 is the last 4 digits of your card number).
- To check your transactions, text “HIST Last4″ to 96411 (where Last 4 is the last 4 digits of your card number).
They do not charge customers to receive and send a text message, but your carrier data and message rates still apply.
Amount pending than what spent
Some merchants, such as hotels, car rentals and restaurants, have a policy that requires them to pre-authorize and temporarily hold an amount of money from your card balance that is greater than your actual purchase amount. MoneyCard is processed by the merchant, your card balance will reflect the amount of your actual purchase and the held funds will become available for immediate use.
Availability of the pre-authorized funds can take up to 10 days to be released back into your card balance. In some instances, the initial pending transaction will not include the tip. Once your purchase is processed by the merchant, the tip will be included in the amount posted to the account.
Work in the Banking Sector on Walmart MoneyCard
The Walmart MoneyCard is deposit account that workings now a check card or debit card. It is so easy to get and send or receive the account the same way you use a traditional checking account, plus it has some useful extra benefits. One really exciting benefit it has over a regular bank’s check card is you earn cash back on money you spend at Walmart.
At the end of every year you can get up to $75 in cashback because you earn 3% for everyday you buy from Walmart or the Walmart app, 2% for any money you spend at Walmart fuel stations, and 1% on anything you buy in Walmart stores and Grocery delivery and pickup purchases made on Walmart.com or in the Walmart app.
Backed by a major bank
When you put the Walmart MoneyCard in your wallet, you gain access to more save in the store and online account, plus your money is handled by a major bank, Green Dot Bank. You are provided with a routing and account number, with choices on your debit card to feature either the Visa or MasterCard logo. They are available in-store and the Debit MasterCard is also available online. Now with a traditional banking system, you need to provide proof of your identity with federal laws.
No surprise fees
With the Walmart MoneyCard, you enjoy the security of knowing up front what everything costs, because Walmart knows nobody likes surprises when it comes to fees for banking.
Plus, Overdraft Protection
They understand that a little extra peace of mind is helpful Walmart MoneyCard. They offer overdraft protection for purchase transactions up to $200 when you opt in and enroll in direct deposit. Once you opt in and receive an eligible direct deposit, we’ll automatically provide three different coverage levels to give you some cushion if your balance is ever low. They do not guarantee that will authorize and pay any transaction.
Download the MoneyCard mobile app
From making deposits to viewing balances, mobile banking on the Walmart MoneyCard app is one of the most convenient ways to manage your account.
The Walmart MoneyCard app download to your smartphone, you’re able to quickly check balances and transfer money from your savings account to your main spending account, view transactions, check your progress toward getting your monthly fees waived and find the closest ATM.
What’s the savings account?
Earn 2% annual interest (APY) with savings account, up to $1,000 balance.
Use your savings account to cash for safe keeping, and emergencies or future purchases. You can move funds in and out of your savings account as often as you like. Download the app to start saving!
Convenient to fund and use
The money on your card include adding money at the register when you are shopping in your local Walmart store, deposit cash at no charge using the app at Walmart stores nationwide, setting up free direct deposit of your paychecks or income tax refunds, or transferring money from another one of your bank accounts using the app.
It’s easy to pay bills with the online bill pay simply entering the payee’s info, the date on which you want the bill to be paid, and the amount you want to pay. Choose to make a one-time payment or enroll in automatic payments option. Walmart handles the rest for you. You notice when the transaction goes through, and you always have access to your transaction history if you need to confirm the date on which the bill was paid.
How to Add a Signature on Walmart MoneyCard from Online?
Walmart MoneyCard dispute transactionsize-fits-all solution to e-sign Walmart dispute online? Sign now combines ease of use, affordability and security in one online tool, all without forcing extra software on you. All you need is smooth internet connection and a device to work on.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to e-sign your Walmart MoneyCard dispute form:
- Select the document you want to sign and click Upload.
- Choose My Signature.
- Decide on what kind of e-signature to create.
- There are three variants; a typed, drawn or uploaded signature.
- Create your e-signature and click OK.
- Click on the Done button.
Walmart MoneyCard customer service
Walmart Moneycard customers can contact customer service by call a toll fee number. You can speak with a customer service representative to get your questions answered or your problems resolved. The customer service representative will ask you for identifying information to find your personal account. After your account is verified, you can then ask any questions you may have or address any problems or issues with your this Moneycard. Also, customers who don’t want to call customer service have the option of logging into their account online and selecting the live chat option. If you have not registered for online account access, you can do so by going to the Walmart Moneycard account and registering for online access. Both online and telephone options will give customers access to a live Moneycard representative.
Whether you’re looking for answers, or just want to let us know how they did, you’ll find many ways to contact us right here. They’ll help you resolve your issues quickly and easily, getting you back to more important things. Like shopping at Walmart with your new Walmart MoneyCard.
Call the number above to connect with the team.
To Contact us by mail, write to:
- Walmart MoneyCard
P.O. Box 5100
Pasadena, CA 91117-0100
Walmart MoneyCard live chat
Walmart MoneyCard customers who don’t want to call customer service have the option of logging into their account online and selecting the live chat option. If you haven’t registered for online account access, you can do so by going to the Moneycard account and registering for online access.
- First Open this webpage link.
- Click on the ‘HELP’ option.
- And enter your name and email address and let them know you have a problem.
What Services does Walmart MoneyCard Offer?
- Open an Account
- Earn cash back
- Get paid
- Unlock overdraft protection
- Waive your monthly fee
- Bank on your schedule
- Save more with no monthly fees
- MoneyCard App
- Withdrawal at Walmart stores
- ATM balance inquiry (in network)
- Card replacement
- International transaction
Walmart MoneyCard pricing
There is $1 fee to open a Walmart MoneyCard and a $5.94 monthly fee to keep the account open. The monthly fee is waived when you deposit $1,000 or more into your card each month, excluding person-to-person transfers. If you use the card outside the U.S., you’ll incur a 3% fee on the dollar amount of each transaction.
Card purchase – $1.00
This is a one-time fee for the purchase of a Card at a Walmart store. This fee is collected at the register and is not deducted from your Card account. This fee will not be reflected in any transaction histories.
Monthly fee- $5.94
The Monthly fee is waived when you receive one or more direct deposits of payroll or government benefits totaling $500 or more to your primary deposit account in the previous monthly statement period. Family Accounts do not incur a separate monthly fee and any direct deposits to a Family Account do not count for purposes of qualifying for a monthly fee waiver. If you purchase an account starter package with a limited-use starter card at a Walmart store, your first monthly fee will be assessed upon the earlier of: (i) the first use of your limited-use starter card; or (ii) the day after you register your Account.
More Walmart MoneyCard pricing available CLICK HERE
Also Read: Autotrader webmail login help
Walmart MoneyCard login FAQ
How do I check my balance on my Walmart money Card?
Text HELP to 96411 & you’ll get your balance, recent transactions, history, & more. You can also stay on top of your account by selecting personalized alerts. We’ll send you notifications via text or email for direct deposit, balance getting low, or a friendly weekly account update.
What is the daily withdrawal limit for Walmart money Card?
The daily ATM withdrawal limit is $3,000, and the daily spend limit is $10,000; this is also the maximum amount you can have on the card at any time. Rewards. One of the interesting features of the Walmart MoneyCard is that it offers a rewards program.
How do I activate my Walmart exceed card?
Call Customer Service at 1-800-903-4698 and follow the prompts to activate your Service andcreate your new PIN. Once this process is complete, you can access your funds and access your Money Network Account information online or over the automated telephone system.