Do you have any information about SiteGround webmail?, No need to worry if you don’t have one, because here we share some useful information about SiteGround Webmail login, email setup, reset email & password and more information.
Note: This is not the official site of SiteGround webmail but this information is gathered from its official website and other sources.
- What is SiteGround?
- What is SiteGround Webmail?
- How to Create SiteGround Webmail Accounts?
- SiteGround webmail login
- How to Access SiteGround email In Site Tools and cPanel?
- How to Create Webmail Accounts in Site Tools?
- Change your email account password on SiteGround
- How to configure your email to work with Mac Mail?
- Configure SiteGround email on Mozilla Thunderbird
- How to use webmail to access e-mail account?
- How to configure your email on Microsoft Outlook?
- SiteGround webmail Security guidelines
- Managing Email with Siteground Hosting
- Head-Office of SiteGround
- SiteGround Contact Support Number and Email
- SiteGround pricing
- FAQ – SiteGround webmail
What is SiteGround?
Siteground is a web hosting company founded in 2004 in Sofia, Bulgaria. As of Jan 2020, it provides hosting for about 2,000,000 more domains worldwide. They provides shared hosting, email hosting, cloud hosting, enterprise solutions, and domain registration.
What is SiteGround Webmail?
SiteGround webmail is an email service that can be accessed using a standard web browser. This conflicts with the email service accessible by specialized email client software. (Examples of webmail providers are MailFence, Outlook.com/Hotmail.com, AOL Mail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail and Mail Server.)
Allows you to create email accounts to login to one of your e-mail accounts via webmail from your cPanel and then also access the access webmail link to the account you want to access.
You can use either a SiteGround webmail interface or an email client to access accounts within your webmail.
How to Create SiteGround Webmail Accounts?
With every SiteGround hosting plan, you can have an unlimited number of free email accounts at your domain name.
- To create them, go to your Client Area > Websites.
- Choose the website for which you would like to create an email account.
- Click on Site Tools > Email > Accounts.
- To create your new email account, type the new email address before the “@” and a strong password.
- When you’re ready filling in the information, click Create and you will have your new email ready in a few seconds.
Manage Email Accounts
For each email account you create, you can manage its settings from the Manage Email Accounts section below. Note that you can set different values for your email quota from the Actions menu (next to the corresponding email account) > Change Quota but without exceeding the current limits which are set per account:
- StartUp – 2000MB per email account
- GrowBig – 4000MB per email account
- GoGeek – 6000MB per email account
You can also configure your email automatically or manually. Go to the Actions menu (next to the corresponding email account) and select Mail Configuration. A pop-up will appear where you can choose the mail client you want to configure.
You also have an easy webmail access from this section. Go to the Manage Email Account section, click on the Actions menu for the corresponding email account > Log in to Webmail.
The system will automatically log you in RoundCube which provides all essential features you need from a webmail client.
SiteGround webmail login
You must have your email address and a valid password to sign in to SiteGround Webmail.
- First Go to login.siteground.com/login website link.
- And enter your email address.
- Click the “NEXT” button after the Email Address Enter function.
- Then enter your valid password.
- Last click on the ‘Login’ button.
Once you are logged in you can change your email address and password, get email settings. Use the same email tools available in Site Tools as long as you’re logged in with your email account are kept limited.
How to Access SiteGround email In Site Tools and cPanel?
There are two methods used by Site Tools and cPanel to access and access SiteGround Webmail, which can use the following list:
In Site Tools
- To access Webmail in Site Tools you need to go to Email> Accounts>.
- Click on the Kebab menu next to the respective email account.
- Select Log in to Webmail.
- Alternatively go to yourdomainname.com/webmail.
- Where yourdomainname.com is your actual domain name.
- Enter your email address and its password to log in.
- To access Webmail in cPanel you need to go to your email account.
- You had to go to Mail > Email Accounts > More button next to the chosen account.
- Select Access Webmail.
How to Create Webmail Accounts in Site Tools?
Here’s a step-by-step explanation of how to create an email account with one of the domain names you can see below:
- First you go to your Site Tools> Email> Accounts.
- Next, you will need to type in the new Email account you want to create and fill the necessary information for it.
- Here are the fields you need to fill in, in order to create your new account:
– Select Domain – select the domain name you would like to create the email account to. Note, that you can choose only from domains, associated with your account – your primary domain and all parked domains
– Email – enter the email address you want to create
– Password – select a strong password for your new email account
- The password strength meter will help you make it secure enough.
- Once you’re ready, press Create at the bottom.
- That’s it, in a few seconds, your new email account will be created.
Change your email account password on SiteGround
To change your email password:
- Go to your webpage link.
- Select Tools > Email > Accounts menu.
- You will be able to make this update even if you do not remember your current email password.
- Once in there, choose the email account and go to the kebab menu > Change Password.
- A new pop-up will be opened.
- Fill in the new password and click on Confirm to save it.
- The password for the email account has been changed and you can use the new one to log in.
How to configure your email to work with Mac Mail?
This guide explains how to work with and use your mail application and how to configure your email account with SiteGround.
- Configure Mac Mail automatically
- Configure Mac Mail manually
Here are two ways to configure an email account with SiteGround:
Configure Mac Mail automatically
- You can easily configure your email accounts in Mac Mail. To check the settings, go to Site Tools > Email > Accounts.
- Choose the preferred email account and go to the kebab menu > Mail Configuration.
- Select the Autoconfigure tab and from the drop-down menu, choose the correct version for your Mac Mail:
– MacOS® Mail.app® for versions prior to Lion (10.4+)
– MacOS® Mail.app® for Lion (10.7+)
– iOS for iPhone/iPad/iPod and MacOS® Mail.app® for Mountain Lion (10.8+)
- Your browser will ask you to download a file on your computer.
- Download and open it.
- Then depending on your OS version, you may see different steps that are required to be performed different actions, so just follow the instructions you see after opening the file.
- Once the settings are imported you can open Mac Mail and your account will be imported there.
Configure Mac Mail manually
- To begin with, click on the Apple Icon Menu on the top left of your screen and select the System Preferences submenu.
- You will be taken to your System Preferences screen where you can adjust various options of your Mac OS.
- Select the Internet Accounts link to proceed.
- Next, select to add a Mail account on the next screen.
- This option, however, can be changed later on.
- Finally, click Sign in to proceed.
- Now, you have to fill in the server settings for your Email account:
– Email Address: should be pre-filled with the value you’ve entered in the previous screen
– Username: enter your full email address as a username, i.e firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be used both for the incoming and outgoing connection
– Password: enter the password for your email account
– Account Type: it’s set to IMAP by default. Unless you specifically want to use POP3 you should leave it that way
– Incoming Mail Server: add your domain name if it is pointed to your SiteGround website. Alternatively you can use the server hostname
– Outgoing Mail Server: same as the incoming server
- You can also find the exact settings to use with each of your mail accounts with your Mac Mail in your Site Tools > Email > Accounts, choose the preferred email account.
- Go to kebab menu > Mail Configuration and select Manual Settings tab.
- Once you fill in all the details, press Sign In to proceed.
- Finally, you will be asked which programs you want to use this account with.
- The available options depend on the applications you have installed on your account.
- You can now use your email account with the Mac Mail application.
Configure SiteGround email on Mozilla Thunderbird
- To configure manually your email accounts with Mozilla Thunderbird first open the program on your computer.
- Then click the Tools tab > Account Settings.
- From the new window press on Account Actions, then Add Mail Account account.
- Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the Your name: field for all outgoing messages.
- Input your full email address in the Email address: field.
- Provide the password for the email account.
- Click Continue option.
- Set the Incoming setting to IMAP. The Server hostname setting is your server hostname. Leave the Port option to Auto. For SSL and Authentication select Autodetect. Then set Username to your full email address (i.e email@example.com) for both Incoming and Outgoing.
- When ready, click the Re-test button so that Thunderbird can test if the settings are correct.
- To verify the email settings, go to your Site Tools -> Email -> Accounts.
- Choose the preferred domain name and go to the kebab menu > Mail Configuration.
- In there click on Manual Settings.
If you have configured the Done button should become available. Click it and your email address will be added to your Thunderbird.
How to use webmail to access e-mail account?
You can use either the webmail interface or an email client. If you need help configuring email clients, you can visit the step-by-step guides for configuring MS outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird.
- You can easily access your Webmail interface by just visiting this link.
- Where ‘’siteground.com/domain_names‘ is your actual domain name.
- If this is not working for you, it might be possible that your ISP is blocking the access to non-standard ports loaded through an SSL connection.
- In this case, you can use: webmail.servername.com, where ‘servername.com‘ should be the hostname of your hosting server.
If you login to your webmail through the Webmail icon on your cPanel main page, you will be logged in with the default system email account. Do not use the default email account, because very often emails send from the system email accounts are going to the Junk folders.
To login via Webmail to one of your e-mail accounts from your cPanel, you should go to Email Accounts, click the More button and then the Access Webmail link next to the account you wish to access.
How to configure your email on Microsoft Outlook?
This guide explains how to work with and use your mail application and how to configure your email account with Microsoft Outlook.
- Automatically configure Outlook
- Manually configure Outlook
Automatically configure Outlook
You can easily configure your email accounts in Microsoft Outlook. To get the mail settings:
- Go to your Site Tools > Email > Account.
- Go to the kebab menu for the corresponding email account and click on Mail Configuration.
- Select the Autoconfigure tab and from the drop-down menu, choose the correct version for your Outlook.
- Now, to add an email account in your Microsoft Outlook, open the application and navigate to File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- If you’re using the Mac version, the menu will be in Outlook > Preferences > Accounts.
- On the new window that opens click New.
- Then type in your name, email address, and password in the respective fields and click Next.
- Outlook will automatically connect to the hosting server, find the automatically created settings and set them for you.
- You need to only click Next to add the account.
Manually configure Outlook
To add your email account to the latest version of Microsoft Outlook:
- First click on the File menu and then on Account Settings > Account Settings.
- If you’re using the Mac version, the menu will be in Outlook > Preferences > Accounts.
- To begin, click on New on the new window that opens.
- A new window will appear named Add Account.
- On it, select the Manual Setup or additional server types option and click Next.
- Then on the next step select POP or IMAP and click Next.
- You need to fill in the appropriate information about your email account. Here’s a brief explanation of the different fields and what you should add in them:
– Your Name: provide your name in this field
– E-mail address: type in your email address – firstname.lastname@example.org for example
– Account Type: select whether you want to use the IMAP or the POP3 protocol. They recommend that you use the IMAP protocol since it keeps your emails on the server and it’s harder to lose information
– Incoming mail server: the server for incoming mails should be the mail subdomain of your domain name – yourdomain.com for example
– Outgoing mail server: again, use yourdomain.com as you entered for the incoming server
– User name: the username is your full email address. It will be used for both incoming and outgoing connections
– Password: enter the password for your email account
- Once you fill in each field/checkbox, click on Next to proceed.
- A new window should appear named Test Account Settings in which you can follow how Outlook verifies the information you have provided.
- If the information you provided is correct the email account should be added to your Outlook.
SiteGround webmail Security guidelines
The most important point in Email Security is protecting your email login details and messages. This is very important because of the security risks during data transmission, especially on mobile and wireless networks. For this purpose, it is recommended to use encryption when checking/sending emails. This can be accomplished by using:
Secure IMAP (IMAPs) – It is used for encrypting the incoming communication from the remote mail server.
Secure POP3 (POP3s) – It is also used for encrypting the incoming communication from the remote mail server.
Note: The difference between IMAPs and POP3s is the same as for the standard IMAP and POP3 protocols. IMAPs leaves the messages on the server. It is faster because it does not download the whole message but only its headers.
Secure SMTP (SMTPs) – It encrypts the outgoing communication to the remote mail server.
The next thing to know about Email Security is how to fight SPAM (unsolicited email) and viruses. Below are some tips on this matter:
- Make sure to have an updated antivirus program.
- Update your email client to the latest version.
- If you have troubles updating your current email client, try the freely available Thunderbird.
- Many viruses are targeted against outdated mail clients.
- Do not open suspicious attachments even if the sender might look familiar.
- Avoid subscribing to free newsletters, lotteries or other similar activities.
- This usually results in an increased number of spam messages in your inbox.
- Protect your domain from being spoofed by spammers using an SPF record.
- Email spoofing will make you receive bounced back messages you have not sent.
- Use the SiteGround Spam Protection solution which will protect your e-mail accounts against Spam.
Managing Email with Siteground Hosting
Setting Up An Email Account on Siteground
- Step 1
Log into your Siteground account.
- Step 2
From the Welcome screen, go to your cPanel by clicking on My Accounts and then in the next screen, on the cPanel button.
- Step 3
Click on “Email Accounts” in the cPanel dashboard.
- Step 4
Assign an email address and create a password for that address.
- Step 5
Send the new email address and password to the person that email address was created for.
Setting Up An Email Forwarder for a Siteground Email Account
- Step 1
In cPanel, go to “Email Forwarders”.
- Step 2
Click on “Add Forwarder” button at bottom of the page (in this case, it’s under the previously created forwarders.
- Step 3
Enter Siteground email account such as “info” and then enter in the email address you wish to forward that to.
- Step 4
Send a test email to the Siteground email address and make sure to ask them to reply so you know that the forwarder is working.
Checking Your Webmail Using Siteground
There may be times when you do want to directly access your webmail via Siteground. You don’t need to log into the hosting account/cPanel to do so. Anyone who has their Siteground-generated email address and their own email password can do so using:
- Step 1
Go to the url for your webmail. It should be set up like the link above, but, obviously, use your actual domain instead of yourdomain in the address.
- Step 2
Log in using your email address (such as email@example.com) and the password that you chose for that email address.
- Step 3
Choose an email client. It doesn’t make a huge difference which one you use.
- Step 4
When you choose the “Make this my default” option, it will prompt you to set up a profile and signature. And, next time you log in, it should open up to that email client.
- Step 5
You should now be able to manage your email from here.
You can contact SiteGround’s customer service representative directly, and call SiteGround’s helpline phone number and head office address and email.
Corporate Office Address
SG Hosting Inc.
901 N Pitt St Ste 325
6 Olimpiyska Str.
1166, Sofia, Bulgaria
SiteGround Contact Support Number and Email
When you have a problem with webmail or any other problem or need advanced technical support that cannot be resolved with knowledge base, you can always contact the friendly support agents of SiteGround. They provide support 24/7 over the phone, via chat and via ticket.
By contact support number
- You must first log in to the client area to get help from this team.
- And see the help icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on it and a pop-up window will appear.
- Then select View Help Center and click on the “Contact Us” tab.
- Select the category closest to the question you have.
- Let them know if there is a problem.
- Then you choose the right category.
- Choose the most appropriate topic for your request to get help quickly and adequately.
- Provide more information regarding the situation you’re facing and click Submit.
- Of course your confusions will be removed.
If you choose another chat option, you will be redirected to chat with one of the SiteGround support agents, who can tell your questions to the person you redirected. At the end of the chat, you must give your feedback in order to rate and respond to it.
If you choose to report or receive your problems by phone, the phone number will be displayed as an option and will vary depending on the country from which you are loading the site. And note that identification requires a 1-time access code.
If you choose a ticketing channel you will see a simple form to report your problem and resolve it. The support category inside the form, the subject of your request, as well as your website, will be filled in automatically. You can edit the subject of your ticket and describe your problem in detail. Note that you can upload a file if you need to. And only then will your problems be solved.
SiteGround offers monthly payment plans with their cloud hosting service where the cost of their plans is kept at 80 / month. They close to the top of all web hosting companies for both uptime (99.99%) and speed (756 ms). Their customer support team is knowledgeable, fast and friendly. All plans come with CDN, SSL certificate and email accounts.
You can see the cost of shared hosting plans applied effectively. It depends on the plan and the period for which it will be prepaid. These may be exempt from regular prices for the initial signup period recorded on their sales pages.
The following compensation will be given to you if you want to start plans through SiteGround web hosting.
Discounted from $14.99/mo.
This plan will be given to you if you want to buy web hosting on GrowBig.
Discounted from $24.99/mo.
And if you want to buy web hosting on GoGeek this plan will be given to you.
Discounted from $39.99/mo.
And if you want to know more plans, click here.
See Also: Dreamhost webmail login help
SiteGround webmail FAQ
How does SiteGround email work?
With every SiteGround hosting plan, you can have an unlimited number of free email accounts at your domain name. To create them, go to your Client Area > Websites. When you’re ready filling in the information, click Create and you will have your new email ready in a few seconds.
How do I access webmail on SiteGround?
How to access Webmail from Site Tools. Go to your Site Tools > Email > Accounts, select the preferred email account and go to the kebab menu > Log in to Webmail.
Is SiteGround email good ?
The email accounts hosted with them are not just highly secure but also fast and feature-rich. They highly recommend SiteGround for Email Hosting over most of the other Email hosting providers out there!