Do you have any information about Roundcube webmail?, No need to worry if you don’t have one, because here we share some useful info about Roundcube webmail login, email setup, import and export email, reset email & password and more information.
Note: This is not the official site of Roundcube webmail but this information is gathered from its official website and other sources.
- What is Roundcube?
- What is Roundcube webmail?
- Roundcube webmail login
- How does a webmail interface work on a roundcube?
- How To Install Your Webmail Client with Roundcube?
- Why choose RoundCube Webmail?
- How can roundcube webmail be used?
- Change email password with roundcube webmail
- Modifying the Email Password through Roundcube Webmail
- How to setup your cPanel / Roundcube email account in Outlook?
- Roundcube Webmail Security update
- How to set up your Email with Outlook 2007?
- How to set up roundcube email on an Android device?
- Configuring your iPhone 5 for POP/IMAP on Roundcube
- How to Download Roundcube Webmail?
- How do create a Roundcube webmail signature?
- Roundcube webmail additional features
- Roundcube Webmail Import/Export guide
- A Guide to Backing up Roundcube Webmail
- Advantages of the RoundCube Webmail Backup Wizard
- Roundcube Webmail Planned Features
- Contact Support number and Email of Roundcube
- Roundcube pricing
- Roundcube webmail FAQ
What is Roundcube?
RoundCube is a very popular webmail client used by web-based hosting providers, as well as business email providers and individual users. Its emergence and development take the safety of the community seriously, this is a big reason why RoundCube is trusted by many organizations.
The most important feature of the roundcube is the widespread use of the Ajax technique. It gives you the full functionality you expect from an email client, including MIME support, address book, folder manipulation, message detection, and spell checking.
What is Roundcube webmail?
RoundCube Webmail is a browser-based IMAP client that integrates with an application-like user interface. It gives you the full functionality you expect from an email client, including MIME support, address book, folder manipulation, message detection, and spell checking.
Roundcube Webmail is published under GNU General Public License version 3 or any later version with the exception of skins and plugins.
Roundcube webmail login
If you need to have your username and password in order to login to RoundCube Webmail, use the following step-by-step guide to login to RoundCube Webmail.
- First open this link: roundcube.net.
- Enter your username and password.
- Then click on the ‘LOGIN’ button.
How does a webmail interface work on a roundcube?
- First Open your roundcube interface.
- And the following interface will appear:
– Inbox: displays your current email messages
– Mail: lets you compose an email using the Compose editor as well as search for an email in any folder
– Address Book: stores email addresses of your contacts
– Settings: lets you customize your RoundCube webmail interface, including account preferences, folders and auto-responders
How To Install Your Webmail Client with Roundcube?
Roundcube is a modern and customizable IMAP-based webmail client written in PHP. It has a large set of features for viewing, organizing, and composing emails, as well as support for contacts and calendar management. With its plugin repository, you can add functionality comparable to the most popular browser-based clients.
To understand where RoundCube fits into your email infrastructure, let’s take a look at these step-by-step guides:
- A mail user agent (MUA) is the interface a user interacts with to view and send email.
- A mail transfer agent (MTA) transfers email from the sender to the recipient.
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) is the protocol MUAs use to send mail to MTAs.
- A mail delivery agent (MDA) receives emails from MTAs and stores them.
- Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) is an Internet protocol used to deliver or send mail to MDAs.
When you send email to another server, your MUA transfers it to your email server’s MTA using SMTP. After several days, your recipient’s MTA will receive the email and transfer it to their MDA using IMAP. The recipient can then view the email using the MUA of their choice.
Why choose RoundCube Webmail?
There are many reasons to choose roundcube webmail? With some of the most exclusive features and functions, switching to a roundcube has many advantages as well so it may be your best bet. Email client offers more for users:
- Customized set up in over 70 languages
- Full MIME and HTML messages support
- Drag-&-drop message management
- Complete privacy protection
- Full featured address book with groups and LDAP connectors
- Find-as-you-type address book integration
- Richtext/HTML message composition
- Quick search for messages and contacts
- Threaded message listing
- IDNA support
- Spell checking
- IMAP folder management
- Support for external SMTP server
- Support for access control lists (ACL)
- Built-in caching for fast mailbox access
- Unlimited users and messages
- Template system for custom skins
- Plug-in API for flexible extensions
How can roundcube webmail be used?
- Step 1
Login to webmail with the email account you want to send from.
- Step 2
Click Roundcube from the webmail options.
- Step 3
You will then be logged into your webmail via Roundcube.
- Step 4
Click the Compose button.
- Step 5
You will then be on the email composition page in Roundcube.
- Step 6
Fill in the To, and Subject fields, then type your email message in the body.
- Step 7
When you have typed your email.
- Step 8
Click the Send button.
- Step 9
You email will then be sent to the recipient.
- Step 10
Complete, now you know how to compose an email in Roundcube.
Change email password with roundcube webmail
Use the step-by-step guide below to change the password for your email account in RoundCube Webmail.
- Login to your email account in RoundCube Webmail.
- And you put “http://yourdomainname.com/roundcube“.
- Click the “Settings” option in the lower right corner of your display email username.
- And on the left side panel, click “Password”.
- Lastly, enter your current password as well as the new password into the account to update.
Modifying the Email Password through Roundcube Webmail
- First, log in to your webmail.
- Click on the Webmail Home button at the top right of your Webmail.
- And you choose password and security.
- Scroll down, click Password and Security under the Edit your settings section.
- New Password Enter your new password in the textbox or you will need to generate a password to select the system for you.
- Confirm Second Password Re-enter your password in the second textbox.
- The “Password Strength Meter” on the page will indicate the strength of the password. (We recommend that you use a strong password)
How to setup your cPanel / Roundcube email account in Outlook?
- In Outlook click “File” in the top left corner of the screen.
- On the next screen click the “Add Account” button.
- And go to On the next screen.
– add in your email account
– click advanced options and put a tick in “Let me set up my account manually”
– Click connect button
- Outlook will now try to connect to the account and will present some additional options, on this page choose the “IMAP” option.
- On the next screen you will add the details in using the details they sent you in the setup email.
- In the incoming mail box add mail.yourdomain.com (replacing yourdomain.com with your actual domain) and change the port number to 993.
- In the outgoing mail box add mail.yourdomain.com (replacing yourdomain.com with your actual domain) and change the port number to 465.
- Change the Encryption method for both incoming and outgoing to SSL/TLS.
- On the next screen type the password that we sent to you.
- Then click the connect button.
- On the final screen you should now get a Successful message, just click done.
- Finished, your email account is now setup in outlook.
Roundcube Webmail Security update
They just published a service and security update to the stable version 1.4 of Roundcube Webmail. It provides a fix for a recently reported stored XSS vulnerability as well a some general improvements from our issue tracker.
- Fix cross-site scripting (XSS) via HTML messages with malicious CSS content
Credits for this finding go to Mateusz Szymaniec (CERT Polska).
This release is considered stable and they recommend to update all productive installations of Roundcube with this version. Download it from roundcube.net.
How to set up your Email with Outlook 2007?
- First Open or log into your Outlook 2007 on your devices.
- Once you open your app, you add a new account:
– Click Tools in your toolbar and then “Account Settings”. Go up
– Click on the “New” option on the left side of the window on the Email tab
– On the next screen you will see “Microsoft Exchange, IMAP, POP3 or HTTP” and click on “Next” button
– Instead of filling in the information on this screen, go to the bottom of the screen and select the “Manually configure server settings” option and click on the “Next” button
– On the next screen you will see, select “Internet Email” which you select and move to “Next”
- Next is your correct server information:
– Account type: If you want to download emails to Outlook 2007 and remove them from the server, select POP3. Select IMAP if you wish to have emails on the server
– Incoming mail server: If your domain is directed to a web hosting hub, the incoming mail server will be mail.yourdomain.com
– Outgoing Mail Server: This will be similar to your incoming mail server, mail.wireddomain.com
- Finally, you must fill in your login information:
– Username: This will be your full email address. For example, webmaster @ example.com or admin @ webhostinghub.com
– Choice: Make sure you want to include the full address, otherwise you won’t be able to send the email
– Password: This is the password for the email account you listed above, and not the password for your cipanel
- This is also where you can change your settings to connect via SSL.
- They discuss these changes in other articles in the Knowledge Database.
- Click “OK” to go back to the Account Settings screen, and then click on “Next.”
- Congratulations, you have added your email account to Outlook 2007.
How to set up roundcube email on an Android device?
Note: Replacing your little main .com before your actual domain.
- From the Home screen, select Applications> Settings> Accounts & sync> Add account> Manual setup.
- On the Incoming Settings screen, in the Protocol drop-down menu, select “POP3”.
- Enter your email address and username in the text box, for example email @yourdomain.com.
- Then select “Next” button.
- Your username is the same as your e-mail address.
- In the Password text box, enter your password.
- The POP3 Server in text box, enter your IPOP server name as the mail.eurodomain.com.
- In the Security type drop-down menu, select the None option.
- For incoming server port, select 110 for POP3.
- On the Outgoing Server Settings screen, select the required option for you, and fill in the username and password text boxes.
- In the Security type drop-down menu, select None.
- Then in the SMTP Server text box, enter the SMTP server name as mail. yourdomain.com.
- For the outgoing server port, select 25 for POP3.
- Account Name In the text box, enter your account name.
- In the text box of your name, enter the name you want your name to display when sending e-mail to others (your full name).
- Then select Finish Setup.
Configuring your iPhone 5 for POP/IMAP on Roundcube
How to configure an email account on the Apple iPhone 5:
- POP3 Setup.
– Click on the round your Home button
– Click on the Settings icon button
– Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars any option
– And click on the “Add Account”
– Choose Other option
– Click Add Mail Account
– Enter your name, email address, password and a description of the account
– Click Next button
– Select “POP” as the account type
- Incoming mail server (POP3).
– Host Name: pop.Yourdomainname.com
– User Name: Enter the full email address of the POP3 account you are accessing
– Password: Enter the password for the POP3 account you are accessing
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP).
– Host Name: smtp.Yourdomainname.com
– User Name: Enter the full email address of the POP3 account you are accessing
– Password: Enter the password for the POP3 account you are accessing
- Click “Save” button.
How to Download Roundcube Webmail?
If you have access to roundcube webmail access, this application is very useful for you. You probably don’t need to use a browser on your very small screen or worry. Roundcube skins are not typically optimized for handheld devices and touchscreens, although this is an application system.
While you may still have all the benefits of RoundCube, you don’t need to know about POP3 / IMAP and SMTP protocols, so you can send and receive emails instantly. Multiple identities with different signatures and multiple accounts are supported.
You can use this link to access Roundcube Webmail access in the Google Play Store or download it directly to your phone or other device:
How do create a roundcube webmail signature?
Now that you know everything about how to add a signature to a roundcube, you need to know how to get this type of signature and where to get it.
You don’t need any HTML or design skills or know at all to do this. But just follow this link to the newest follow Roundcube email signature generator. Once you’ve set up your account, follow these steps below:
- First, open your dashboard.
- And select the section where you want to store your new roundcube signature.
- Then click “Create Signature”.
- Fill in the contact information you want to be in the email signature.
- It recommends adding at least two ways to contact you (e.g. email address and phone number) as well as your company name and location.
- And then make sure you add your personal photo, as it is to increase the trust and credibility of each email.
- Social. Social media icons are another requirement for a professional email signature.
- Add up to 5 of them and you will see that the number of likes and followers increases.
- If you want your signature to bring new leads or get recipients to visit your website, always include a banner.
- You have to see that it can contain any information you need.
- Click Save and Install.
- Navigate to another tab and click Copy and click Continue.
- You will have RoundCube ready to paste into email signature settings.
- Alternatively, you can save its HTML signature code located in the next tab.
Roundcube webmail additional features
Use the RoundCube app to support and view and send email. This is very useful if you need a user friendly interface with some extra features.
You must click on Set as default in the webmail interface to automatically open the roundcube when you log in.
- Application Website – Roundcube Webmail Project.
- Interface Type – Three-pen format with view pane.
- Composition Features – Attachments, HTML Composition, Spell Check.
- Organization Features – drag and drop organization, folder manipulation, message flags, search mail, threaded conversation view, email archiving.
- Additional Features – Address Book, Calendar Lender, System Administrators can use plugins to add custom features.
Roundcube Webmail Import/Export guide
The common exchange formats for email are MIME (.eml) and Mbox (.mbox) which are both supported for import.
How to Import Email Messages?
One or multiple files with either MIME or Mbox data can be uploaded to add email messages to the currently selected folder:
- Click the folder where the imported messages should be added.
- Select Import messages from the Folder actions menu behind the gear icon in the folders list footer.
- Select the file to import from your computer’s hard drive.
- You can select multiple files in the file picker dialog by holding down the Shift or Ctrl keys while selecting a file.
- Press Upload to start the import process.
How to Export Email Messages?
Messages from your inbox or any other folder can be downloaded to your computer for archiving or backup. When exporting, messages will be saved as single .eml files.
Download a Single Message
- To download an email message you must first select a message from the list of messages.
- And then select Download (.eml) from the More menu in the toolbar.
- Choose where to save the exported .eml file if prompted, otherwise find the file in the “Downloads” folder on your computer.
Download Multiple Messages
- You will be packed in a zip file to download multiple messages.
- Then select Individual Messages in the Messages list.
- And then follow the important instructions to download a message.
- You need to unpack the downloaded zip archive to access individual message files.
Export an Entire Folder
- All messages from the folder for the purpose of archiving without first selecting in the list.
- Can be downloaded as a zip archive.
- Switch to the folder you want to export.
- And then select the download folder from the folder actions menu behind the gear icon in the folders list footer.
A Guide to Backing up Roundcube Webmail
Are you a user of the RoundCube webmail application and want to save RoundCube email to your computer? Then you have to read these instructions which will give you the exact way to export roundcube email in various file formats.
Here you will find it easy to import roundcube mail to Outlook, Thunderbird, Gmail, ExchangeFish 365, Exchange, Yahoo and more. For users, this is also a great way to store and secure roundcube email.
Transfer data to different platforms
This section summarizes the manual steps to perform your required backup process.
- Migrate Roundcube data in individual email.
- Export Rouncube data in Mailbox.
- Using Software.
Manual method for collecting individual emails
- Login and open a roundcube webmail.
- Select the desired single roundcube email.
- And click on the “More” option.
- Under More Options, select Download (.eml) and save the roundcube email.
Export full email to MBOX format
- Log in to RoundCube Mail.
- Go to the “Export Mail” option in the left column column and look at the Mailbox folder, such as Inbox, Shipping, Draft, Trash, and more.
- Select a folder in the top menu.
- Then select the desired webmail folder or select all folders.
- Select the Action button.
- Then, select the download option [.zip format] from the list in the “Select” drop-down menu, which will save your email in a roundcube webmail in .mbox file format.
- After that, a pop-up window will appear confirming that the mailbox folder has been downloaded.
- Click the OK button and select a location.
Advantages of the RoundCube Webmail Backup Wizard
- Export roundcube email to Outlook
Software is the best solution for exporting roundcube email in Outlook format.
- Ability to convert cPanel roundcube to mail client format
With the RoundCube Backup Wizard you have to specify the option “Export directly to mail client”.
- Maintain a hierarchy of folders and texts
Webmail’s Roundcube application preserves the hierarchy of emails and their element or folder composition.
- Various naming options are provided to manage email
Roundcube Webmail Converter offers many naming options to specify the desired name before the individual file conversion process.
- Save the converted data to the location requested by the user function
Roundcube Backup Converter offers the option to save the converted data to the desired location.
- Easy to use interface
The tool’s user interface is easy to use and simplifies operation.
- Support for all versions of Microsoft Outlook
After exporting RoundCube to PST format, software can easily import PST files to output 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2007, 2003 etc.
Roundcube Webmail Planned Features
- Support S/MIME encryption
- Advanced search over all folders
- Virtual folders (aka saved searches)
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Conversation view using XCONVERSATIONS
- Browser history support
- Online calendar module
- Admin interface
Contact Support number and Email of Roundcube
Headquarters: 824 17th St, Moline, Illinois, 61265, United States
For technical support assistance or sales related questions please call our phone number + 1-800-289-5502
Roundcube Webmail provides a streamlined user interface. RoundCube is a set of professional plugins, skins and applications for the RoundCube webmail program. This software is developed and operated by Tacorama LLC, based in the United States. They are a dedicated team with over 12 years of experience in the email software business.
Fully managed, excellent specification, roundcube hosting suits your specific business needs.
Extensive, streamlined webmail management
RoundCube email Online email hosting combines a powerful, intuitive IMAP client with a simple, hassle-free admin setup. To make hosting your email and domain management as easy as possible, everything is grouped under the Northhost Management Portal. You’ll get all your webmail and mailing functions right with your RoundCube email hosting account – so there’s no need to deal with panels or web hosting accounts that require time to transact.
Inexpensive, enterprise-grade hosting solutions
You can use a trusted shared cloud, reseller cloud, or managed VPS. Choose one of the hosting plans, you will benefit from ultra-fast delivery speed for your newsletters and mailing functions – guaranteed 99.99% + average uptime. The result is roundcube app hosting that never disappoints you and does it at the highest level every day. And the cost of our email hosting deals doesn’t cost on earth, with as few as 3.47 options per month. No matter which web hosting plan you choose for RoundCube, you will find enterprise-level email hosting that is reliable, powerful and tailored to your budget.
A reliable, industry-leading platform
With over a decade of experience and success, offers email hosting services you can trust. Benefit from thousands of glowing, verifiable customer reviews as we offer email hosting packages that come with everything you already need. Security, world-class, USA based support, premium resources – it’s all part of affordable app hosting from the moment you sign in to your RoundCube account.
See Also: Hostgator webmail login help
Roundcube webmail FAQ
Is RoundCube webmail good?
With that in mind, RoundCube is an excellent choice. Let’s take another look at how RoundCube can benefit you: It offers drag-and-drop support that facilitates email management. The interface is user-friendly and easy to use.
How does RoundCube webmail work?
RoundCube is a browser-based email application that allows you to read, send and organize your emails. While it doesn’t come with as many advanced productivity tools and features as Horde (ie. calendar, notes and task list), it offers a more user-friendly interface.