Do you have any information about RCH webmail?, No need to worry if you don’t have one, because here we share some useful information about RCH webmail login, how to email setup, register your account, export & import email, reset your email password and more information details.
Note: This is not the official site of RCH webmail but this information is gathered from its official website and other sources.
- What is RCH ?
- What is RCH webmail?
- How To Activate or Register New Account in RCH ?
- Where can RCH webmail be used?
- RCH webmail login
- RCH (The Royal Children’s Hospital) webmail Sign up
- Forgot or Reset RCH password
- What is My RCH Portal?
- How to Setup or Use RCH Email account with Outlook Software?
- How to Access Email through Control Panel in RCH Account?
- Download the RCH Portal and Health Hub mobile app?
- How can an RCH account be payment?
- RCH (The Royal Children’s Hospital) Contact Support
- What Services does RCH Offer?
- RCH pricing
- Guide to the RCH Car parking – The Royal Children’s Hospital
- RCH webmail FAQ
What is RCH ?
RCH (The Royal Children’s Hospital) has been supply excellent care for Victoria’s children and their household for 150 years.
They are the major specialist inpatient hospital in Victoria Well known and your maintenance extends to kids from Tasmania, southern New South Wales and other states around Australia and abroad.
The RCH is an Integral part of this Victorian Pediatric Clinical Network, working to execute the Department of Health Strategic Framework for Pediatric Health Services in Victoria.
What is RCH webmail?
RCH webmail is an email service providers that can be accessed for using a standard web browser. They contrasts with email service accessible through a specialized use to email client software and other devices.
This email access is made possible and easy to through webmail software, such as Round-cube or Squirrel-Mail, installed and running on the email server etc browser.
RCH Portal is a way for the RCH (The Royal Children’s Hospital) to input you at the center of your health-care. It is a website and mobile app that gives you and your parents or legal guardians access.
How To Activate or Register New Account in RCH ?
When you have your activation code, So you can create an account:
- Step 1
First Go to myrchportal.rch.org.au webpage link.
- Step 2
Click on the ‘Sign up now’ option.
- Step 3
Follow the instructions to complete the join process.
- Step 4
Enter your patient portal username and password in the field.
- Step 5
Then click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Manage your appointments: Schedule your next appointment, or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
Access your test results: No more waiting for a phone call or letter get a view your results and your doctor’s comments within A few days.
Where can RCH webmail be used?
At the hospital
- First Go to a Specialist Clinics desk or speak to a ward clerk.
- Parents and legal guardians can’t utilize their kid’s activation code to access My RCH Portal.
- This help us to keep the patients safe and their information confidential.
- If you are a parent or lawful guardian, you’ll be requested to complete a Parent or legal protector request for proxy entry form.
- They need to assess your identification before you can give you an activation code.
- If you are an RCH patient aged 12 years or older, please complete and return a Patient request for access form, with a copy of picture identification.
- If you are the parent/legal guardian of an RCH individual, please complete and return a Parent and legal protector request for proxy access type, using a copy of your picture identification.
RCH webmail login
You must have a username and password to login to RCH Webmail. And you can login to RCH webmail by following the steps below:
- Step 1
First Open this webpage link.
- Step 2
Enter your username and password in the field.
- Step 3
Then click on the ‘Login’ button.
And if you RCH staff may access the RCH Intranet by using the Staff Portal.
RCH (The Royal Children’s Hospital) webmail Sign up
You will need a My RCH Portal activation code. You can ask in your next hospital visit or ask us to send you a code at home use and can reply to home.
The initial sign-up process involves three steps:
- Identify one or more staff to be the site administrator for your practice or health service.
- This is sometimes a clerical or clinical staff member.
- A single business or not personal email address must be used by the persons nominated to be the site administrator.
- The nominated site administrator must ensure that details for all interested healthcare providers at your practice or health service are up-to-date on the National Health Services Directory (NHSD), include provider and professional registration numbers.
- Hospitals may be registered on the NHSD.
- An option is to create a ‘Department of Paediatrics’ under the existing hospital registration.
- The confirmation email address from the NHSD when records have been updated to successfully get one.
- When these details aren’t up-to-date at the NHSD, your registration with RCH Link will likely be significantly delayed.
Note: It may take 4-6 weeks to the NHSD to upgrade health service and provider records.
Should you have to check if your clinic or health service, and healthcare providers are already enrolled on the NHSD, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forgot or Reset RCH password
You can reset your username and password via the login page. If you require assistance, please call the help desk on (03) 9345 6277 any time.
What is My RCH Portal?
My RCH Portal is a patient portal with a secure mobile application and website that connects you to important and smallest information about your health-care and treatment at the RCH.
Using My RCH Portal is a easy to partner with your RCH portal team in your care and treatment. It will make it easier for you to see and manage your health-care hospital info.
When you and other user log into My RCH Portal, you will see information about your health-care and treatment including upcoming appointments, medications, information about your hospital visits, some test results, allergies and details of your existing problems and diagnoses. You may also be able to view some doctors’ notes, change or cancel appointments and request prescription refills.
How to Setup or Use RCH Email account with Outlook Software?
- Step 1
First Open Internet Explorer on your devices.
- Step 2
Login to the student portal or Staff portal.
- Step 3
Click on the New Emails option.
- Step 4
You should be taken to your Gmail account address click it.
- Step 5
In case you are not taken directly to Gmail, then select you may see the term Continue button.
- Step 6
Click on it.
- Step 7
If you get a message about not having Java-script, proceed to the University of Melbourne basic HTML view by clicking the link unhelpfully titled click here.
- Step 8
As soon as you accomplish your accounts, then click on the link or button tagged Settings.
- Step 9
If you have Java-script enabled you should be able to select Settings from the drop-down list.
- Step 10
Choose on the tab called Forwarding and POP/IMAP Server.
- Step 11
Change the IMAP server status from Disable IMAP to Allow IMAP server.
- Step 12
Click on the ‘Save Changes’ option.
- Step 13
In the end, because Gmail regards Outlook as a secure program, they have to correct the security preferences.
- Step 14
Click on the your Google Account button, and it is located at the top right of the page, after the apps and notifications buttons.
- Step 15
Then click on the ‘My Account’ option.
- Step 16
A new tab will open.
- Step 17
Beneath’Sign-in & safety’, click on’Connected apps & websites’.
- Step 18
You can scroll down to your content and where it says ‘Allow less secure apps’ option and click on the button to set it to ‘ON’.
- Step 19
Successfully Finished! Hopefully you won’t have to use Gmail Account again.
How to Access Email through Control Panel in RCH Account?
Normally, users will go to >example.com/webmail (where ‘example.com’ is your actual URL) and login button.
To access email through cPanel as the secretary:
- First Log in to cPanel.
- Press on the ‘Mail Account’ icon (not the webmail icon).
- Locate the email accounts address, you want to access from the list of your email accounts.
- To the email account you want to access, then click More option and click Access webmail.
– The brand a new page asking for your password.
- Enter your proper and valid password (you have to force your way in, you can reset the email address password with the
- Change Password link on the preceding page).
- Click on the web email application that you would like to use:
You have now accessed your email through cPanel.
Download the RCH Portal and Health Hub mobile app?
You can download the free My RCH Portal or Health Hub application from the App Store or Google Play Store on any of your devices like computer, mobile laptop etc.
My RCH Portal application gives RCH portal patients or family are easy access to the information they need to manage their health-care department.
It connect you directly with info on RCH medical record portal, when and where you need it, you can use it to:
- View your personal medical information
- Manage your appointments
- Read your doctors’ notes
- Get test results
- Ask for a repeat prescription
- Upload your health info, vitals, and fitness data via integration with Apple’s Health applications
For support, please email to email@example.com.
How can an RCH account be payment?
Pay by Phone
Contact Patient Accounts to pay by credit card for all hospital services on +613 9345 6638.
Pay in Person
Payments can be accepted as cash, credit card or EFTPOS. Payments can be made by visiting The Royal Children’s Hospital Cashier, located just off Main Street, Ground Floor.
Pay by Electronic Funds Transfer
Payments can be made by Electronic Funds Transfer. Bank account details are available on your invoice.
To find out more about your level of cover please contact the Patient Liaison Officers (+613 9345 5577) or Patient Accounts (+613 9345 6638) who can assist and discuss the costs of your care with you.
RCH (The Royal Children’s Hospital) Contact Support
RCH are many easy ways to give a gift or raise funds that will help the hospital, and each will help a little. How donated funds help RCH to provide world-class care for children, fund opportunities, opportunities to donate, visit websites or visit RCH Foundation office.
- Telephone: (03) 9345 5037
- Website: www.rchfoundation.org.au
- Phone: +61 3 9345 5522
- Head-Office: 50 Flemington Road Parkville Victoria 3052 Australia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call Specialist Clinics on (03) 9345 6180 between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
RCH Contact Emergency
If you have an issue with or are after advice about your child’s health, please contact Nurse on Call as the emergency department cannot give you medical advice on a child that has not been seen in the department.
If your child has been seen recently (within a few days) in Emergency, then please call 03 9345 5522 for further advice
- Phone: +61 9345 6592
- Monday – Friday during business hours only
- Phone: +61 3 9345 5522 (RCH switchboard)
- Facsimile: +61 3 9345 6006 (ONLY Use for patients referred to the Emergency Department)
Please note that this FAX number is NOT for outpatient appointments – use 03 9345 5034.
Dr Stuart Lewena
What Services does RCH Offer?
- Academic Child Psychiatry
- Burns Unit
- Butterfly – Newborn Intensive Care
- Adolescent Medicine
- Blood Transfusion
- Central Sterilising Supply Deptartment
- Centre for Adolescent Health
- Day Medical Care
- Early Childhood Intervention Services
- Car Parking
- Facilities Management
- Gait Laboratory
- Health Education Learning Precinct
RCH portal Mental Health is a services there are serious concerns about an infant’s, children’s mental health and wellbeing.
They provide a RCH portal range of hospital inpatient, specialist, consultation and community mental health-care services for infants, children and young people by and adolescents. They have extensive child, youth and family expertise.
The mental health professionals include:
- Child Psychotherapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Paediatricians (doctors)
- Social Workers
- Psychiatrists (doctors)
- Speech Pathologists
For a guide and instruction to the cost of treatment for RCH Medicare ineligible patients who reside in Australia please see ‘RCH pricing’ Details below:
Emergency Department Services
- Department Consultation/ Review: $560 per visit
- Department Observation Unit Stay: $1,450 per visit
Persons who are admitted as an inpatient will be required to pay for their hospital treatment based on full cost recovery. This includes (but is not limited to):
- A daily accommodation fee
- Theatre Banding Fees
- Prostheses or Aids & Appliances
- Medical Imaging
- Allied Health
The following daily accommodation fee applies for each inpatient admission:
- Single Day Admission: $1,500
- Overnight Admission (per night): $1,950
- Paediatric Intensive Care Unit Bed (per night): $4,800
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Bed (per night): $4,200
- Hospital In The Home (per day): $600
- Outpatient Visit: $360
- Pharmaceutical Services: Full Cost
- Radiology and Pathology Services: Full Cost
Debt Recovery Services
Where accounts are not paid by the due date, all costs incurred by RCH (The Royal Children’s Hospital) in relation to the collection of monies will be passed on to the patient.
Guide to the RCH Car parking – The Royal Children’s Hospital
Abundant car parking is available beneath The hospital in an underground Car parking. To access is via Entry 1, 2 or 4 from Flemington Road. To again entry, take a ticket from the ticket box at the boom gate and the gate will open.
There are two sections to the car park; one section is beneath the hospital at 50 Flemington Road, and the other is beneath the new retail precinct next to the hospital at 48 Flemington Road. The Blue lifts in 48 Flemington Road take you directly to Main Street – a short, indoor walk to the main clinical areas of the hospital.
A parking indicator system operates on levels B1 and B2 beneath the hospital, telling drivers where vacant spots are available.
Payment must be made at one of the pay stations as listed above before you return to your vehicle. All exits user and customer from the car park lead to Flemington Road. Exits 1 and 4 are left hand turn only, exit 2 is right or left hand turn with traffic lights.
The entire car park is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Arriving by car
The Royal Children’s Hospital is located on Flemington Road in Parkville, an inner suburb just north of the Melbourne CBD. The hospital is only minutes from the city centre, and a 20-30 minute drive from Melbourne Airport.
There are restricted drop pick up zones outside the Emergency Dept. and in the circular driveway outside the main entrance. These areas are monitored by security staff and you risk a fine if you stay longer than the designated time.
Disabled parking bays are located on each level of the car park and you are required to display your disability parking permit at all times.
There are parking spaces for motorbikes on each level of the car park.
- 0-1 hour: $12.00
- 1-2 hours: $18.00
- 2-3 hours: $23.00
- 3-4 hours: $26.00
- 4-5 hours: $27.00
- 5-6 hours: $34.00
- Daily maximum: $34.00
- Each day thereafter: $10.00
- 7 day maximum rate: $56.00
- Night flat rate – (Enter after 4.00 pm each day, exit before 8.00 am the next day): $8.00
- Lost ticket fee – (Daily maximum applies): $34.00
All prices include GST and are based on a single entry. Cash, Visa and Mastercard credit cards are all accepted.
The car park is managed on behalf of the RCH by an external contractor. All revenue generated by the entire car park remains at The Royal Children’s Hospital.
If you lose your ticket, you will need to pay a full day casual rate of $34.00.
Go to the Car Parking and Security Office on the Lower Ground floor and they will supply a replacement ticket which is payable at the car park payment machines. You may be asked to present your driver’s licence.
RCH patients and families for discounted parking will be issued a daily ticket.
You are eligible for a discount parking card if:
- Your child receives a disability allowance (e.g. Child Disability on the patient’s Health-care or Disability Support Pension on the Pension Card).
- You are in possession of a Federal Government Concession.
- Your child has been an inpatient for 48 hours or more.
- You have an appropriate letter from the Social Work Department. The duty social worker is able to issue a discount or fee exemption to families suffering undue financial hardship.
Also Read: BigPond webmail login help
RCH webmail FAQ
What can I see and do?
When you log into My RCH Portal or Health Hub, you will see information about your care and treatment at any of the four hospitals, including upcoming appointments, medications, information about your hospital visits, some test results, allergies and details of your existing problems and diagnoses. You may also be able to view some doctors’ notes, change or cancel appointments and request prescription refills.
Do I have to use My RCH Portal or Health Hub?
No. Signing up to My RCH Portal and Health Hub is completely optional. If you don’t want to use them, you will continue to receive information about your hospital care in the same way you do today.
Are My RCH Portal and Health Hub different to My Health Record?
Yes, they are different and completely separate systems. My RCH Portal and Health Hub are not linked to My Health Record. The information you see through My RCH Portal and Health Hub comes directly from your hospital record and relates specifically to your care and treatment at any of the four hospitals. Some of your hospital information is provided to My Health Record and this is why you may see it in both systems.