Do you have any information about Monash Health webmail?, No need to worry if you don’t have one, because here we share some useful information about Monash Health webmail login, how to email setup, register your account, export & import email account, reset or forgot login email password and more information.
Note: This is not the official site of Monash Health webmail but this information is gathered from its official website and other sources.
- What is Monash Health ?
- What is Monash Health webmail?
- How to Create or Register Monash Health account?
- Monash Health webmail login
- Monash Health webmail login Troubleshooting
- Reset Monash Health webmail login password
- How to Add Monash health e-mail on iPhone and iPad with iOS 14?
- Set up or Configure Monash Health Google App on Mobile Device
- How to Access Monash Health Remote?
- Monash Health Benefits
- How To Access Network Drive in Monash Health webmail?
- Monash Health Link HL7 electronic download imaging reports
- Monash Health Contact Support and Email
- Patient/Consumer Relations Coordinator
- What Services does Monash Health Offer?
- Monash Health pricing
- Monash Health webmail FAQ
What is Monash Health ?
Monash Health is Victoria’s largest public health service. They provide safe, high-quality care to a quarter of Melbourne’s population, throughout life, from prenatal to the end of life.
Queen Victoria Hospital for Women and Children since the early 19th century and Prince Henry’s Hospital in Melbourne, Melbourne Australia, and children’s health care and well-being has been a priority.
In the 1940s, Queen Victoria Hospital became Victoria’s first hospital to introduce more generous visitation hours for parents.
Monash Health supplies over 250 uniquely integrated community and hospital-based services focusing on improving the health of community. Understand how Monash Health Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander are supporting people’s health outcomes.
What is Monash Health webmail?
Monash Health webmail is an email service which can be accessed using a standard web browser to computer and any other device. It contrasts with email support reachable by means of a specialised email account address customer software.
Just like every web application, this webmail’s most important advantage over using a desktop email client is the capability to send and receive email anywhere from a web browser.
How to Create or Register Monash Health account?
To be considered for the 2022 Monash Health Graduate Program positions, all applicants must:
- Register with the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) Allocation and Placement Service (APS) and rank their preferred Monash Health Program streams if eligible.
- Create an account/login on the Monash Health Mercury portal and submit an application to the relevant job advertisement prior to the closing date.
- If you are a current Monash Health employee you must submit your application through the Mercury website using your Monash Health employee account.
Before commencing your application, please see the Monash Health 2022 Graduate Program Application guide follow.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this position.
- Eligibility for registration as a Registered Nurse and/or Registered Midwife with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA) by February 2022 / August 2022.
- Have not previously participated in a Graduate Nurse, Graduate Midwifery or Double Degree Graduate Program at a hospital/health service (excluding Enrolled Nursing Graduate Programs).
- Completed/will complete their nursing and/or midwifery degree in the academic year – January 2021 to June 2022.
Monash Health webmail login
You need to have a username and password to login to Monash Health webmail. You can login using the following step-guide.
- First Go to this webpage Portal selfservice.monashhealth.org.
- Login screen appears upon successful login, and then Login using your username and valid password in the field.
- Click on the ‘Log in‘ button.
Monash Health webmail login Troubleshooting
If you are having difficulty Monash Health logging in, you might just need to clear your cache and cookies from your Internet browser. You need help doing this, go to your browser’s service page.
Can’t log in if you forgot your email address or forgot your password associated with your accounts.
Recover access with these steps
- You visit or Go to the Monash Health webmail Log In to use some of the aforementioned.
- Click Forgot Password/ Having trouble logging in?
- Enter the email address with which you’ve registered your accounts.
- Click on the Next button.
- If the email address you entered is recognised, you will receive a password reset email to change your password.
- Check your email inbox to change the password in the field.
- Try logging in again using the new password.
In the Event You forgot your username then follow the following steps:
- If you forgot your username, use the Forgot Username?
- Go link on the login page.
- The Recover Username option will send your username to the contact email address on the file at your destination.
- Check your email inbox for getting your username.
- Log in again using this username.
- If you still can’t get into your account, contact us and touch to help you as soon as can.
Reset Monash Health webmail login password
If you forget your password or you want to reset your password after logging in to Monash Health webmail, here are the steps you can follow.
- First Open this webpage link.
- Please enter your username and click the button below to see the options currently available to you.
- Click on the ‘Continue‘ button.
How to Add Monash health e-mail on iPhone and iPad with iOS 14?
- Open your Settings on your device.
- Under Settings, Select Mail and then Accounts.
- Select Add Account option.
- Select Microsoft Exchange.
- Fill in the your Monash Health email address and add in the description of Monash Health and click on Next.
- Select Configure Manually.
- Fill in your Monash Password and click on Next.
- Enter the server webmail.southernhealth.org.au.
- Fill in the domain as Southern Health (all capital and one word).
- Also, fill in your Monash Health username (Employee Number) and password in the field.
- Click on Next.
- Select the one you want to sync to your iPhone / iPad and click save.
- You should now see Monash Health in the list of accounts.
- Log a call to IT, or call 47255 option 1 to unblock your device when you get the e-mail like.
- The mobile device is temporarily blocked from accessing content via Exchange.
- ActiveSync because the mobile device has been quarantined, and you don’t need to take any action.
- Content will be automatically downloaded as soon as the access granted by your administrator.
- Your device is temporarily blocked from accessing your emails and has been quarantined.
- Please contact the IT Service Desk on Monash Health 03 9594 6666 or log a call via the Intranet Portal. Email content will automatically download as soon as access has been granted.
Set up or Configure Monash Health Google App on Mobile Device
- First Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, then Calendar > Add account (For General, Mail, Contact, and Calendar) option.
- Choose on the Google from the Add Account list (iCloud, for Exchange, Google Yahoo!, AOL, Outlook.com, and any Other device).
- Enter your account details in the following format:
– Email Address: enter your full Monash email address in the field
– Password: choose your Monash Authcate password in the field
- Click on the Sign in button.
- There may be another screen asking you to sign in from your Monash health email address.
- Enter your email address and password, then tap sign in.
- Choose on whether you want to sync your email, primary calendar, contacts and notes (mail, contacts, calendar and other notes).
- Click Tap Save button.
How to Access Monash Health Remote?
- First Go to or visit this webpage link.
- Enter your Monash Health Username and Password in the field and click log in button.
– The same details as use to log into computers at Monash Health. For example: Monash Health username and password.
- A SMS paascode will be sent to the mobile phone number thet has been registered with your account for remote access use.
– Enter the SMS pass-code in the field provided and click on submit.
- All Monash Health based computers must already have the Citrix client installed on it.
- Select the checkbox and click on Download.
– When prompted select Run.
– Select Run again when motivated and this may install the Citrix client.
- Once the Citrix client is installed you will be presented with two options.
- To view applications to access applications, then click Programs.
– This will show you the applications that you have access to.
- Ability to focus on network drives (for example, G:, H:, R: etc), click File Transfer.
- The run an application, simply click on one of the icons displayed.
- And a message will show that it is launching the program and the application will start.
- To log out of Citrix, click the down arrow at the top right of the main Citrix page and select Log Log.
Monash Health Benefits
At Monash Health, they committed to employees, just as they are committed to the patients, their families and the community serve. As part of this commitment, they offer a highly competitive employee benefits program.
Monash Health employees are eligible for salary packaging. Salary packaging is a means of restructuring salaries to reduce your taxes through the Australian Tax Office. This is provided through partnership with Maxxia. Salary packaging enables you to pay for certain items from your pre-tax, including:
- Everyday living expenses including mortgage, rent or credit card payments.
- Meal entertainment expenses.
- Holiday accommodation and venue hire.
- The finance and running costs of your car through Novated Leasing and other work related expenses.
Health and wellbeing
Programs designed to promote a healthy environment and lifestyle:
- On site Gym/Fitness Centres (Healthwise Fitness) at Monash Medical Centre, Moorabbin Hospital, Dandenong Hospital and the Kingston Centre. From a pre-tax salary deduction, staff have access to classes, equipment and of course the accomplished instructors.
- Monash Health Bicycle Users Group (BUG) is a group of passionate staff who have formed the Bicycle Users Group with the aim of increasing the partnership between Monash Health and Bicycle and promote cycling as a commuting alternative.
- Smoke Free Workplace Smoking is prohibited in all Monash Health facilities including buildings, vehicles and outdoor areas used by employees, patients and the general public.
- As an employee you can participate in lifestyle management seminars designed to help and support in retirement, banking, jobs and many other areas. Lifestyle Management Seminars are conducted periodically across Monash Health sites.
People Assistance is a secret coaching and support service provided by Converse International. This is available to the employees as well as their families (parent, spouse/partner or children). The service is provided free of charge by qualified professionals with extensive management experience and qualifications.
Through a partnership with Medibank Pvt., Monash Health employees can now take advantage of cost-effective corporate private health insurance cover. This can be arranged through the ease of pay deduction.
Nurses and midwife employees are entitled to free uniforms.
Monash Health partners with BankVIc to provide a range of banking and financial services. Bank Vic has a branch located at Monash Medical Centre. Aside from the convenience, you can also take advantage of competitive interest rates with the award winning service.
Recognition and reward
Everyone appreciates being told they are doing a good job. They recognize and reward programs allow you to appoint a partner for their work. Your nomination allows them to qualify for quarterly and annual awards as well as report their work. When you join Monash Health, you become part of a health service that values and recognizes your contribution.
Café & gift shop facilities
The larger sites include cafes and gift shops, providing a place for staff and visitors to sit and relax whilst enjoying a wide variety of hot food, fresh sandwiches, focaccias and salads, and of course – a coffee bar. Gift Shops/Convenience stores provide a range of convenience items including magazines, newspapers, cards, gifts and hampers.
On-site car parking
Monash Health offers discounted car parking at larger sites. Reserved parking areas are made available where possible for employees working afternoon/evening and night shifts. Car parking fees are paid by pre-tax deduction. Badging of an Employee ID/Access card provides easy access to car parks.
How To Access Network Drive in Monash Health webmail?
- To be able to access network drives (for instance, G:, H: R: etc), when logging into the Monash Health webmail.
- Citrix Remote access portal, then click on File Transfer.
- You will then be presented with the following display.
- Click on the network drive beneath Enterprise File Shares.
- You will then see the Windows Explorer interface where you can browse the documents on the network drive you selected.
- Ensure you have expanded the tree structure on the left hand side so.
- To start a file,browse into the document and simply double click the icon, or highlight the file and click Download.
- If you make any changes to the file, you will need to upload the file back to the fileserver.
Monash Health Link HL7 electronic download imaging reports
Monash Health Imaging, along with the Health Link, can provide you with HL7 secure, electronic delivery of imaging reports in most medical practice software.
Not yet registered with Health Link?
If you or your practice is not already registered with the Health Link, please follow these simple steps:
- Complete the online request at HealthLink service application form.
- Health Link will contact you to set up connection.
- Once setup connection is complete, Health Link will provide you with an EDI code.
- Press EDI code with your business name and provider numbers: email@example.com.
Already registered with Health Link?
To make sure all your practitioners are set to receive HL7 reports from Monash Health Imaging, please follow these simple steps:
- Enter the Email the EDI code with your business name and provider numbers firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To ensure continued delivery of reports, please notify Monash Health Imaging of any changes to your practicing clinicians, address or EDI code by emailing the updated details to: email@example.com.
Monash Health Contact Support and Email
Find contact phone numbers, addresses and visitor information for Monash Health’s campuses and community services.
Contact the Monash Health switchboard on 03 9594 6666.
Learn more about the emergency departments or please call 000 if you are in an emergency or life-threatening situation.
Monash Medical Centre
(03) 9594 6666
246 Clayton Road,
Clayton VIC 3168
Monash Children’s Hospital
(03) 8572 3000
246 Clayton Road,
Clayton, VIC 3168
(03) 8768 1200
62-70 Kangan Drive,
Berwick, VIC 3806
Healthwise Fitness Kingston (closed)
The gym will be kept with sporadic staff – the doors will be unlocked from 6pm Mon-Fri 6pm (excluding public holidays and Christmas period).
Patient/Consumer Relations Coordinator
Contact the Patient / Consumer Relations Coordinator by phone at the following relevant hospital / service.
They are available Monday to Friday from 9am – 3pm (apart from public holidays). If you call and staff are not available, you may leave a message and you call back as soon as possible.
Campus / Service
|Casey Hospital and Pakenham Pregnancy Clinic||03 8768 1465|
|Dandenong Hospital and Cranbourne Centre||03 9554 8078|
|Monash Medical Centre||03 9594 2702|
|Moorabbin Hospital||03 9928 8584|
|Kingston Centre and Residential Services||03 9265 1356|
|Community Health Services||03 9554 8078|
|Mental Health Services||03 9554 9237|
If you have provided us with a complaint, you contact to let you know and they received your complaint and inform you of any decisions made and/or action taken. They aim to investigate and resolve complaints within 35 days.
All compliments, complaints and comments will be sent to the appropriate teams or services for review, discussion and consideration.
If you remain dissatisfied with response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial.
To lodge a complaint with the HCC:
- Fill out a complaint form online at www.hcc.vic.gov.au; or
- Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.
What Services does Monash Health Offer?
Monash Health provides more than 250 uniquely integrated community and hospital-based services focusing on improving the health of community.
- Aboriginal Health
- Advance Care Planning (ACP)
- Disease Services (HARP Complex Care)
- Memory service (CDAMS)
- Community Rehabilitation
- Eating Disorder Treatment at Monash Healt
- Health promotion
- Hospital in the Home
- Kingston Adult Day Activity Support Service (KADAS)
- Lymphoedema programs
- Monash Ageing Research Centre (MONARC)
- Movement Disorders Program
- Occupational Therapy Driver Program
- Pain Management Clinic
- Planned Activity Program
- Podiatry services
- Refugee Health and Wellbeing
- Respite care
- Sexual and reproductive health services
- Surgery Program
- Telehealth Resources
- The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Women’s health and wellbeing service
- Young Adults Transition Service
Monash Health pricing
Service and Support Item
- Capacity Building Supports: 193.99 per hours
- Continence: $124.05 per hours
- Dietetics: $193.99 per hours
- Occupational therapy (including driver assessment): $193.99 per hours
- Support Coordination: $100.14 per hours
- Specialist Support Coordination: $190.54 per hours
- Non Face-to-Face activitiies: Charged at the hourly rate of the service provided
- Travel: Charged at the hourly rate of the service provided
- Report writing: Charged at the hourly rate of the service provided
More Monash Health pricing available CLICK HERE
Also Read: Salford webmail login help
Monash Health webmail FAQ
How many study days are provided during the program?
All Graduates complete a minimum of 5 study days which includes an extensive orientation and specialty study days relevant to their ward area. Some specialty wards may provide additional study days depending on the operational needs of the area.
What are the food arrangements?
- Wards/Rooms – all meals are prepared and served from our modern kitchen. Special diet requirements and nutrition information is available on request
- Cafeteria Facilities – Cafes are located at Clayton, Moorabbin, Casey and Dandenong Hospitals.
How should I prepare for my stay?
An important way to reduce stress before and during your hospital stay is to plan ahead so you have nothing to worry about on the home front. Personal areas to take care of may include:
- money – pay any outstanding bills and make sure your banking is up to date
- home – if you are single, make sure friends and/or neighbours know when you are entering hospital and when you are expected home. Arrange collection of mail.
Will I receive a bill?
- If you have been referred from a Monash Health public clinic, you will have no out of pocket expenses. You may elect to be bulk billed for tests, and there will be no out of pocket expense for any tests.
- In order to bulk-bill eligible services, all patient details must be correct, Please advise the staff on arrival of any changes to your personal details. Monash Pathology requires a patient’s signature in the assignment box on the pathology request form, as well as the relevant Medicare or Department of Veterans’ Affairs information.