Do you have any information about APS webmail?, No need to worry if you don’t have one, because here we share some useful information about APS webmail login, email setup, register account, import and export email, reset email & password and more information.
Note: This is not the official site of APS webmail but this information is gathered from its official website and other sources.
- What is APS ?
- What is APS webmail?
- How to Create and Register APS email account?
- APS webmail Login or Sign in
- How to Change APS Password?
- How to Edit Profile on the APS webmail?
- APS (Atlanta Public Schools) Employee User Account
- Access APS Email from Home or Away from Your School PC
- APS prevents emails from going to the spam folder
- How to Setup APS Student Email On Your Phone?
- How to Setup and Configure Microsoft Outlook Express on APS ?
- APS contact support number
- What Services does APS Offer?
- APS webmail FAQ
What is APS ?
APS (Atlanta Public Schools) is a school district based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States Country. It was used by Superintendent Dr. of the Atlanta Board of education Lisa Herring.The system has an active enrollment of 54,956 students, attending a total of 103 school sites: 50 elementary schools and there three of which operate on a year-round Calendar, 15 middle, 21 upper and four single-gender academies and 13 charter schools. They also supports two alternative schools for between or high school students, two community schools, and an adult learning center.
What is APS webmail?
APS employees can access MyPLC, Infinite Campus, APS webmail and other APS applications and complete information. When logging in, you can use email@example.com. Your password is the same as your email and her professional Learning Center.
The webmail is a fully accredited online learning environment that is available for all APS students. AVA courses provide flexibility that isn’t available in a face-to-face setting.
How to Create and Register APS email account?
You will need to provide your personal information to register an APS account, for which you can follow the steps below.
Has been collected and not stored to validate your date of birth.
- First open this webpage link.
- Enter your valid birth date and click on the Submit button.
- Enter your first and last name, email address, user name and password.
- If you want, you can fill in the other items.
- Entering your zip code will allow the site to calculate your distance from locations listed on the site.
- Enter your email address in the field.
- Then type your Username and password.
- And choose your confirm password.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
APS webmail Login or Sign in
Registered users you sign in to may have access to additional features and information. You can remember that your password is case-sensitive.
- First Open this webpage link.
- Enter your Username and password.
- And click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
How to Change APS Password?
Enter your user name and they send you a link to reset your password. It will be sent to the email address listed in the user account.
If you do not have your email address, or if you have forgotten your username, you need to fix it.
New employees change their password before logging in to APS systems. If you have not received your login information from Human Resources yet, you can use step guide information below.
- Go to Self-Service Password Management External link.
- Click on “Change Password“.
- Enter your current username and password (e.g. e123456, MyPa$$word).
- A new password must be entered in the Password and Confirmation fields.
- Click on Submit button.
- Click the “Change Your Password?” link at Self-Service Password Management External link .
- Enter your APS Employee or Student ID, if you set up a profile already answer the questions.
- Click Verify to continue.
How to Edit Profile on the APS webmail?
Profile questions can be used to break your password or unlock your account.
- Go to this link www.atlantapublicschools.us.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Logon.
- Choose / type in three questions.
- Select in an answer for each question.
- Click Update.
APS (Atlanta Public Schools) Employee User Account
An active directory account is assigned to the employee after the official start date of the employee. All employees receive an email with activation guidelines. This email may be sent to the personal email address of the employee used during the application process. The APS Srudentd and User Account is used to authenticate and authorize the user and he / she is allowed to:
- Log into a computer on the with APS domain
- Use an APS Email account on your device
- Receive or send business emails account
- Open a password protected email to view your paystub
- Access district supported systems
Access APS Email from Home or Away from Your School PC
Those who need to access their APS email from home can use it for Macintosh users in the school system. There is no setup for anyone who needs to access their email from a computer.
APS Exchange Server supports Outlook Web supports access that can be accessed over the Internet. Outlook Web You Access allows you to access your contacts, calendar and all your Outlook folders. To connect to APS Outlook Web to Access, follow these steps:
- First Open Internet Explorer on any computer.
- In the address bar, type mail.aps1.net.
- In the “Enter Network Password” box, enter your username, password and domain “APS”.
- You must use APS\username in the ‘User name’ box if you are outside the school system and there is no box to type in your domain “APS”.
Macintosh Preference Settings
Macintosh users in the school system, and you will need to change the preferences in Internet Explorer.
- First Open Internet Explorer and click on Preferences.
- Scroll down and click on Proxies.
- In the box titled “List the sites you want to connect to directly”.
- Enter the following addresses exactly as shown below:
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Proceed as shown above to access APS Outlook Web Access.
APS prevents emails from going to the spam folder
Prevent APS general information and poll emails from going to or blocking your spam folder.
To prevent spam, some email systems can be very restrictive on what happens in your inbox. If you’re having trouble receiving APS emails, please follow the steps below to approve the emails. If you don’t want to receive specific APS emails, you can manage your preferences here.
- Check the spam folder: If you see a message that is not spam, mark it as such and move it to your inbox. This lets the system know it’s secure and future emails should be delivered directly to your inbox. In Gmail, you may also need to check your promotions and social folders.
- Make APS a contact: Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a saved contact or add them to your email address book.
- Set APS Safe: By requesting your IT department, the sender will allow APS to send IP 126.96.36.199 and aps.org domains.
- Click the gear icon in the top right and click on the Settings option.
- At the top, click Filters and Blocked Addresses and create a new filter.
- Add aps.org, directvote.net, per field.
- Select on “Never send spam” and create a filter.
- At the top right, click on the gear icon and select Settings options.
- Click Rescue Junk and then Safe and Block Senders.
- Add aps.org and directvote.net, click Add to list and select Safe Senders.
How to Setup APS Student Email On Your Phone?
- On your phone go to you would add a new email account.
- When you go to setup a new email account, it should prompt you on whether you want to setup a POP email account or an IMAP email account.
– A POP email account will delete the email messages from your web-based inbox after it has been delivered to your phone.
– An IMAP email account keeps a copy of all your email messages on your webbased inbox even if it has already been delivered to your phone.
- APS recommend using the IMAP setting to ensure that you have a backup of your email in case an unforeseen event happens and you lose your phone or it malfunctions.
- During the setup it will ask you for your username and password. Your username is your full email address exe, email@example.com.
- Your incoming mail server or something will ask.
– POP email this is: aps.outlook.com
– IMAP email this is: aps.outlook.com
- Phone you choose “SSL” for both POP email and IMAP email for encryption method.
- If your phone allows you to enter the port number “995” for POP or “993” for IMAP.
- It will ask for your outgoing mail server or SMTP server settings.
- If your phone gives you encryption method select “TLS” for both POP email and IMAP email.
- Your for a port number, enter “587”.
- If all goes well set up your phone to receive your student email.
How to Setup and Configure Microsoft Outlook Express on APS ?
- First click on Accounts from the Tools menu.
- On the Mail tab, click Add, then tap Mail.
- You will see a screen series called Internet Connection Wizard.
- The first screen displays your real name in the Inbox as the way you display it in your outgoing messages.
- The next screen will prompt you to enter your full email address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Select POP3 from the pull-down menu on the next screen.
- Enter your POP3 host (for example, mail.aps.net) into the Incoming Mail Server box, and your SMTP server in the Outgoing Mail Server box.
- Select Log On Using POP Account Name.
- You must enter your username (part of your email address before the “@” symbol) and your password.
- Clicking next will prompt you to enter a “friendly name” for the email account.
- Choose your last method of connecting to the Internet.
- You will now receive and send mail using Microsoft Outlook.
APS contact support number
Call 404 802 1000 for technical assistance with your device. APS Service Desk is now open 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
APS also stays in partnership with the Get Kids Connected campaign. If you identify an APS student who needs Internet service.
- Atlanta Public Schools
130 Trinity Ave SW
Atlanta, GA 30303
- Phone: 404-802-3500
- Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Each school will host technical distribution events that will provide students with the tools they need. It is necessary to obtain specific information in order to receive a device.
What Services does APS Offer?
Vention Fees Support Interventions and Support Meet the support and intervention needs of all students. Each school has at least one full or part-time counselor, nurse, psychologist, SST / RTI intervention specialist, and social worker. Please see on the services to the left to find out more specific information below.
- Wrap Around Services
- Signature Programs
- Single Gender Academies
- Health and Physical Education
- Health Services
- Home Schooling
- Social Emotional Learning
- Nondiscrimination Policy
- Special Education
- Strategic Plan
- Social Work Services
Student Intervention and Support services align to the three faces of the APS Pyramid of Intervention:
- Student Engagement and Behavior
- Student Well-Being
Loyalty provides support in the tiered support model to ensure that appropriate support is provided to students. They are in the process of developing a data base of external support services that can help us support the schools and students.
Also Read: iiNet webmail login help
APS webmail FAQ
I have done M Sc Micro Biology with B Ed. Can I apply for PGT(Biology)?
Yes. PG in Micro Biology or Molecular Biology or Agricultural Botany or Genetics will be treated at par with M Sc Botany/Zoology provided it is preceded by graduation in Botany/Zoology.